2.24.2010

Japanese Youtube Collection



I've been collecting Youtube videos that are either in Japanese or about Japan in some way. As it turns out, I've reached the limit for favorite videos; a total of 660 videos. Thus I've decided to clean them up, remove the dead videos, and sort them into playlists.

Watch all the Japanese videos on my Youtube Channel.

It's a great way to practice your listening comprehension skills. It's helpful because you get to hear native speakers talking at full speed. Although, I can't say I understand much of it yet.

Some videos have subtitles, some don't, but I have found that if you give a video without subtitles a chance, there's a lot you can learn, even though you might not understand every word. The next time you run across a video in Japanese without subtitles, take a minute to watch the speakers expressions, mannerisms, and body language. You'll be amazed at how much you really know.

Similar Posts: